Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jilly Bean...

Okay since Jilly Bean said such nice things about me, I decided to say some nice things about her! Hehe. Here's your love note, Jill! (I'll write more later or tomorrow, I promise.)

Jilly Bean, thank you so much for helping me with my fics! IC never would have even been finished without you. (And you know how much I hated finishing it!) So, thank you. And thank you for sticking with me during all my writers blocks when Shawn wouldn't cooperate! And INIWS? Dude, you totally gave me the inspiration to write it! Thanks BETA, you are the BEST!

Hugs,
Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger RubyRed3 said...

Awww.. Hugs! You are very welcome! I must add do not forget I Dare You is so because of me! LOL ;)

I love you honey! Hugs!

Thank you for the Thank You!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes, we musn't forget I Dare You.

Dude, you could almost take full credit for that one too! LOL.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home