Friday, July 14, 2006

Clueless Female Needs Help!

Here is a part of my conversation with Kris via email...Hehe. The green is me, the blue is Kris. *smile*


Haha. I love Max. He's so funny. He's probably at the doctor's because of Carly! BWAHAHAHA.


MAX IS MINE.

Are you coveting my fic hubby?



Dude, who said anything about wanting him?

(I'm secretly in love....NOT)

You can have him darling, I'll admire from afar! *wink wink*



Milo and Enzo are mine too. :)


I've never seen Enzo. Who is he? Is he on door duty? Is he at Jason's? I am so clueless!


He hasn't been on lately. Lemme try to find a pic.

~*~

Isn't she so helpful and kind? God, I am so clueless and she takes the time to help me? Such a doll! Thanks Kris!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

LOL!!

Show me the pic of Enzo too. I've never seen him either. My life will be incomplete until I do.

*sobs*

4:48 PM  
Blogger RubyRed3 said...

me too me too please! :0)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home