Friday, July 14, 2006

Every Woman's Favorite Job...Laundry!

Welcome to the world of Jill and Kate. Haha. This convo happened yesterday.

Jill: brb clothes need to dry
Jill: you know how I said I needed to dry the clothes? well it would help if I wash them
Me: OMG
Me: poor Jilly Bean
Jill:
Jill: i went all the way downstairs mind you
Jill: and i never washed them
Jill: turned it on to wash
Jill: i have fucking so lost my mind
Jill: i think i should leave and start over tomorow
Jill: i just suck today
Jill: i guess you are ok
Jill: ok than
Jill: see ya
Me: was i signed off?
Jill: yup
Me: it says that i just logged in
Me: NO WAY
Jill: i was talking to you
Me: no wonder you didn't answer
Me: lol
Jill: oh jeez

~*~

So not only is Yahoo being evil lately, but it has apparently corrupted Jill as well! Evil Yahoo, evil!

And here's a mention today about yesterday's convo. Bwahahaha.

Jill: brb putting clothes in to dry
Jill: i did wash them hahaha
Jill: this time

^Now there's a gal who can take a joke! Hehe. *smile*

Okay, so that wasn't one of our best convos...I'll have to hunt for some cause sometimes we just have wayyy too much fun. Yep.

*Off to find funny convos*

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

LMAO!!

YIM is possessed!

So is laundry.

I bet you did wash it. It just dried itself and got dirty again by itself and then got back in. Laundry's sneaky that way.

*nods head*

5:54 PM  
Blogger RubyRed3 said...

HAHAHA.. Man, I had a bad day yesterday with my mind. First the laundry issue than my sock issue! I tell thank god for new days! LOL

Hugs!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home