Saturday, July 15, 2006

Quotes Of The Week

Since that I am such a boring person and lead a very mundane life, I've collected many quotes over the years. Some are at my fanfiction site, eventually some will be at my jokes site...yeah, I have a lot quotes. LOL.

I've decided to do this thing here where I will try my very best to have at least three totally different quotes each week. I may forget from time to time, but that's what I'm shooting for. Also, each week I will blog the ones that I've picked for the week so that I don't repost any. Yep.

Here are this weeks quotes. (Being the organizational freak I am, I posted them in alphabetical order by the person who quoted its first name. I know, I'm a nerd.)


Quotes Of The Week:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
-Aristotle

"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things."
-Frank A. Clark

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."
-Henry Ford

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."
-Joseph Stalin

1 Comments:

Blogger RubyRed3 said...

I love Quotes! I was running amuck doing this Quote thing as well. We truly think so much alike! So why can't I share the same smart brain? Damn it, I want to know?! HAHA

oh oh the last Quote so made me thing GH/mob stuff... and than my mind went to thinking.. I love Jason! LOL

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home