Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Dark And Stormy Night

Yeah, last night we had REALLY bad thunderstorms again. My mom warned me that it was supposed to be as bad as it was the day our power got knocked out. GRR.

But, I don't know how bad it was. Around midnightish I got off the computer...and passed out. So, I can't remember a thing. Hehe. Thank God for exhaustion!

I didn't hear the thunder or see any lightning after I went to bed but before I fell asleep I heard it raining. I love the rain, its so soothing. When it rains I just love to cuddle up on the couch with a good book and relax. I swear I am soo moving to Seattle cause I love the rain so much. *smile*

Okay, TMI. Never mind me!

Yeah, that's all I have to say about that...

I'll be back later to post new quotes for the week! (I am such a loser!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home