Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

So apparently I have been tagged. LOL. (Thanks Jill!)

When did you start blogging and why?

Ummm last month. The end of June, I guess. I was in chat with Jen, Kris, Basira and all them and Kris was talking about her blog so I joined so that I could reply to one of her posts. Hehe.

What don’t you talk about?

You know what? I have no clue! I generally will talk about anything with anyone, I'm not a shy person by any means. But if it's about me, I try to stay private cause I really don't want everyone knowing my business. If I tell you alot, it means I'm comfortable with you and I trust you so I guess if I'm close to someone, there isn't anything I won't talk about with them.

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Oh very much so! I'm witty and sarcastic on here, just as I am when I'm not on the computer. I don't lead a double life and I am not bipolar. LOL.

How do you use blogging to build friendships?

Well I like to joke around with people on their blogs and get to know them. By the things a person blogs, you can tell alot about them. And I feel closer to people when I blog and when I see their blogs. So I guess I use posting to build friendships? I don't know...

How would you describe your writing style?

Hmm, I'm going to have to think about that. I don't really have a definite writing style, at least I don't think so. I'm not really sure. As long as I'm happy with it and my BETA is happy, I really don't care. LOL.

Tagging:

I have no one to tag! *sobs*

1 Comments:

Blogger RubyRed3 said...

Thanks for sharing Kate! It is ok you have no one to tag.. I think it is.. *evil laugh*
Maybe you need more friends that have a blog? Something to ponder!

This sound so dumb.. but I can not think with these Kids around! LOL

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home