Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Mom Is A Drama Queen

Two updates in the same week! YAY! Go me! HAHA.

Yeah, I had an interesting day today. My mom wanted all my blankets and stuff from my room to wash them and stuff so I stripped my bed and gave them to her. About two hours later she comes running up the stairs yelling and screaming that me and Joey (my brother) have some explaining to do.

So Joey runs down the stairs (he's on the third floor) and I run into her room with him on my heels as she lifts something into the air - showing my dad as she says, "Look what I found in the laundry." (She just had to escalate the whole thing, didn't she? She couldn't just say, this was in the laundry. No, no. She had to run up the stairs yelling for me and Joey while she made a big show of the whole thing.)

It was a condom wrapper.

A condom wrapper!

Why the hell would I have a condom? Seriously! I am not having sex until I'm married, I won't be one of those girls who hops into bed with twenty guys before she graduates high school. Nope. And I know for a fact it wasn't Joey's because no matter how much he messes around and jokes about it, I know he feels the same way I do.

My dad looks at the condom wrapper (which was open) and says, "It's not theirs." And then he looks at my mom and says, "Whose laundry did you find it in?"

My mom said that she had also done Jenn and Chris' (my sister who is 22 and her boyfriend) earlier, but had just noticed it in the dryer now. Dad said that it had to be theirs cause it wasn't mine and Joey's.

(Jenn and Chris don't live with us anymore but a lot of the time my mom does their laundry for them cause she's nice like that.)

Naturally Joey and I continued to mess with mom and dad saying that it was ours and that we were having parties and stuff while they were at work. Joey said it was his cause he and my friend Katie were getting busy up in his room. HAHA. I said it was mine cause I just have nothing better to do with my days.

Mom and dad didn't believe us and Joey and I were heart broken. *sobs*

So that was my drama for the day. Yep.

God, a freaking condom wrapper in the laundry. And the minute I saw it I knew whose it was too - and apparently so did my parents! LMAO.

Okay, I'm off to try and write something, maybe I can actually get some work done today! *sigh*

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Should of told them....."But I don't use birth control".

12:22 AM  
Blogger RubyRed3 said...

O M G!

Ummm I am a whore.. not married and umm use condoms! But good news I am not bitter and it is not MINE!


HUGS Kate!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

LOL Jen! My dad wont let me get birth control anyway. He said that if I had that it would make it okay.

I wouldn't do it anyway, but hey - whatever floats your boat. LOL.

Jill honey, you were engaged. That's okay! You know whose it was, don't you? HAHA.

12:30 AM  
Blogger outcast jedi said...

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer, you are so far off, you either tell them "I swallow" or "I only have anal." Have I taught you nothing?? Perhaps some "remedial training" is necessary.

3:22 AM  
Blogger RubyRed3 said...

LMAO!!!!

BILL! HAHAHAHAHAHA

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Bill, get on that;)

Kevin...you naughty boy! You are badddd.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home