Friday, August 04, 2006

Quotes Of The Week

Yeah, I haven't blogged in forever. I'm baddddd. I know it.

Today wasn't a good day for me, as has been the last few weeks. Today I was asked to babysit Patrick (My neighbors who we are really close with son). He's going to be five months on the 14th of this month. Anyway, mom, dad and Jenn went to go pick up dad's harley today. (He has TWO motorcycles, the honda and the harley.) The harley has been in the shop so he went to pick it up today and I started watching Patrick around 2:30. His parents didn't show up until about an hour ago. So, now I'm free.

Patrick was okay some of the time, other times he was cranky as hell. One minute he was pulling off my glasses and sucking on the ear piece, the next he was screaming bloody murder. Oh and his favorite thing to do now is suck MY thumb. He's a badass that kid. But, I love him to death, I really do. He's such a cutie! I'm going to have to get a picture for everyone eventually. LOL.

So, yeah - now I'm free to do what I want. And that means I'm FINALLY updating the Quotes of the Week. Only three this week though, okay? Okay. So, here they are! Enjoy!



Quotes Of The Week:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."
-Bishop Hall

"Very few burdens are heavy if everyone lifts."
-Sy Wise

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, you're badddddd.

Don't ever let it happen again!

>:(

11:39 PM  
Blogger RubyRed3 said...

Hugs Kate!

I feel for you! I really do!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home